image: arielle fragassi / flickr
Did you know that you can publish your blog on Kindle? And that it’s super easy? And you may even make a little money from it?
Publishing to Kindle could increase your blog’s reach, create new loyal readers, and drive traffic to your site. Maybe it will also get you posting more frequently and thoroughly. And unlike standard RSS feeds that only show headlines, blogs that are published to Kindle show full images and text.
Here’s How to Publish Your Blog on Kindle
- Go to https://kindlepublishing.amazon.com/gp/vendor/sign-in/
- Create your Kindle Publishing Account
- Once you are logged in to Kindle Publishing for Blogs, click Your Blogs and add your blog information
- Click Your Account and add your bank information (so you can get paid!)It will take a day or two (or three) before Amazon approves your blog and decides how much to charge for it (they determine the price, not you)
- Once approved, be sure to add the Kindle logo to your website/blog
Go for it! And once you have it all set up, check back here. I would love to hear how it’s going.